Thursday, August 27, 2009

2 X-ray Sessions in as Many Days

On Tuesday, I went to Robinson Road to pick up the in-principle EP approval letter and found a chest X-ray was required and worked almost until three of Wednesday morning. Yesterday, I visited a Ngee Ann City clinic for a X-ray session and worked until midnight… Today, my toothache, which I started having over the weekend, got worse. Chewing lunch was hard. After the interpretation work, I collected the result of the X-ray and saw two dental clinics right next to the X-ray one. I chose the second clinic and entered but immediately regretted because I found a few Japanese inside. Even one of the receptionists was a Japanese woman, which indicated higher costs. I paid S$267.50 for the first-time consultation fee and a few teeth X-rays. (X-rayed two days in a row) The dentist said he didn’t find anything abnormal dentally, only my teeth are quite unclean. The pain is mostly likely coming from my nighttime clenching and grinding. Stressed out, maybe. Work continues to come in.

No comments: