Sunday, July 12, 2009

Review 12

Once again, it was quite an experience to me, educational with lots of new information. And special too, as the two training were held in Tokyo. I also learned that two much more expensive interpreters are usually required to perform this kind of interpretation. I’m not very sure whether this is really true but there are only about five interpreters in Japan who can handle this specific field of industry. Nothing lasts forever, as I have witnessed with the GMS training school. But then, I do hope this very good relationship will be maintained at least for the few more years.

*
Today’s Japanese class was cancelled. Instead of the class, I went to Borders and got “Good Morning Hanoi: A Year on the Airwaves in the New Vietnam” by Iain Finlay and Trish Clark.

No comments: