Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rather Sleepy "Good Morning Hanoi"

Interrupting “The White House Years,” I have been proceeding with “Good Morning Hanoi.” Rather than a writing that bolts the brain, this book reads like a flat diary. There is no “toxin factor” in it.

*
A work inquiry came from someone that I’d met once before. It seemed she was spitting out words at me in a rapid succession. Her main concern was the rate I’d charge, which made my short phone conversation with her more uncomfortable. Or she might be nervous talking to me for some reason.

*
Since I finished the 3-week interpretation last Friday, my sleep has been sound. I even wake up early and start working before noon! This should be due to a sense of relief that I feel in having completed the job and understanding that, with all the work I’ve done since coming back from Japan, my finance should be okay for the next few months.

No comments: