Friday, July 31, 2009

EP Renewal Letter

I went to the Robinson Road office to collect the EP renewal letter. This is the second letter that MOM has sent to me with the first one having gone to the old Shenton Way office. Is it too much to ask that someone at Shenton Way would notify me of the original letter when it was delivered?? Certainly, people should have seen the sender was MOM, thus about the status of a foreigner. I wasted time by contacting MOM, sending the “ACRA BizFile” of the company borrowing the fax machine at a client’s office and requesting them to send me another letter, etc. Picking up the letter today, my plan was to go to MOM after filling in the renewal request, but I couldn’t. The form requires the turnover of the company for each of the past three years. No idea, as the company was not mine then. I had to come back home to search the relevant documents…

No comments: