Sunday, July 05, 2009

Betrayed by Epilim Yet Again & Review 9

Last night, there was not choice but to resort to the discredited Epilim with very slim expectations that I would work after a long period of non-use. It did not let down what it had been. Too slow to kick in and making me groggy.

*
Coming back on the booked flight here from the Kansai Airport on May 25, it seemed a lot but at the same time it was not much... After all, it was a homecoming trip though there were some reverse culture shocks like there were few places (I could not find any) to connect to the internet wirelessly causing me communication problems and the language of some people sounded unrefined, even rude.

Back here, I had no luxury to relax. There was work to be finished and I would be off to Japan again on May 29.

No comments: