Friday, June 12, 2009

Review 3

On May 22 (Fri.), they concluded their training. During this training, I refreshed my knowledge and learned a lot more. Best of all, everyday’s lunch and dinner were superb. Moreover, totally unexpectedly I got another chance to visit my own country.

*
Upon the end of the training, saying good bye and thanks to everybody, I took a taxi to Tokyo Station to move on to Osaka by Shinkansen. A can of beer and an “eki-ben” en route, the train arrived at Shin-Osaka after 9:00 pm. The public toilet at the station smelt well… like a public toilet! So pissy! From Shin-Osaka to Osaka. I walked a bit around the station and tried to withdraw cash from two ATMs, each of a different bank and failed to do so. I didn’t know why but anyway with the little cash I had in my wallet, I took another taxi to the hotel near “Loft” where I had reserved a room.

No comments: