Saturday, May 16, 2009

Miscellaneous

Apology to the pharmacist to whom I complained about one of his colleagues who I believed had lost the last prescription. Yesterday morning, I opened a bag I rarely carry and found it inside it. So sorry.

*
Today, following a preparatory meeting of yesterday morning, I went to Park Royal for an interpretation work. I was not as good as I had wished I would be, but then I should say that it was above my own acceptable level of performance. Satisfied. But, I prepared my own materials working until the wee hours, and when I started printing the papers this morning, the ink ran out. Well, that’s me. Perfect to almost the last moment and something unexpected happens then.

*
For tonight’s dinner, I had a takeout “hui guo rou.” Ordering it, I tried to get my request not to make it so spicy, but they really didn’t understand me though I know they on their part were trying to understand me. Ohhhhh… so hot!!

*
Wanting to reserve a room at a cheap Osaka hotel for Friday to Monday, I proceeded inside a Japanese website to make a reservation, I found it accepts only Japanese residential addresses. How unfair! With international websites, those listed are hotels of higher calibers, which I don’t prefer. Do I have to stay outside in Osaka then?

No comments: