Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trying to Create Empty Space

Bed bugs seem to have been exterminated successfully.

*
Another journey to IKEA today to order another bookcase, two extra shelves and a desk lamp. All passed to home delivery. I positively hate shopping trips. About the tiny parts I thought were missing were not missing after all. It was just I wrongly placed them… Now corrected. With another bookcase et al., I hope this place will become more comfortable.

*
I decided to sign up to a mobile broadband plan. It cannot go on like this. At the VivoCity SingTel shop, I was told to go to Bugis Junction. If I feel like going out tomorrow, I go there for the plan and drop by Plaza S. to terminate my StarHub contract. I need to explain why I terminate it as they surely will ask me to pay a termination penalty fee.

No comments: