Saturday, March 07, 2009

Mr. Bean Now Online

I got another problem last night. I found out that the predecessor company never used the service for the tax filing purpose. My understanding was that it is an annual event for the company I inherited. I wonder why there was no explanation that this would be the first time such a service would be provided to the company. I was told, “You have got deceived by the accountant.” Is that really so?

Even worse, I was sharing the same space with the “vaka shacho.” He found me and seemed to start talking to me. I ignored him.

This afternoon, I went to Tanglin Mall wanting to see some furniture at B.B. B.B. was not there any longer. Then, I moved on to S.Bucks to connect to the internet using “wireless@sg.” My login attempts, with the password this computer remembers, were all refused. I don’t know why… Given up, I decided to come back to this area and to try it again at SGH only to find the same result. If the password is wrong and it has to be changed, I need to see the e-mail to activate the change. To see it, I need “wireless@sg.”

All these trouble make me feel like a Mr. Bean.

*
I’ve just found something strange and probably nice. Because I saw on the screen that an unsecured network was available, I connected the modem to the StarHub adapter on the wall. Voila! The connection got established and this is quite fast. I took precautionary measures while I don’t know how secure it is now. And whose network am I connected to?

No comments: