Saturday, January 31, 2009

Help Me Get out of This Place

With the financial documents passed to my nice accountant and the skin doom finally attended to, my immediate concern that remains, except the job I got this morning, is how to find a new place and move out of this flat. Since December, I’ve contacted four places and there has been no reply. Ever self-reliant, I would not feel comfortable with engaging an agent. This self-reliance, wherein I see beauty, made me wait for more than a month until I decided to see a doctor for this fucking skin trouble… Bad attitude/habit maybe, but at any rate I’d like to resolve as many issues of my own as possible. After all, here is a man who called the business of employment agencies “legal human trafficking.”

I’m not confident at all of paying the rent all by myself or my company. I’d like to rent a flat that has two bedrooms, of which only one will be used as such, and a living room or one bedroom and a big living room as I don’t want to work in a room that has a bed in it. Either case, I need a housemate. A housemate who understands that I work at home…

*
夢によく出てくる場面がもうひとつある。南海ホークスの試合日程をスポーツ新聞で確認して、大阪球場での試合には途中からでもいいから行こうとしている自分。反対に見なくなったのは、コンタクトレンズが巨大になったり、目の中で割れている夢。

No comments: