Monday, December 01, 2008

Cheap Rubber Company Stamp and Nice Mature Lady

I ordered a rubber company stamp this afternoon. I was going to a shop which I had found on the web and where a stamp would cost around S$20 and more. In the same complex (Tanjong Pagar Plaza), I saw a tiny stamp shop. Not bothering to move around to find the S$20-shop, I entered the tiny one and ordered a rubber stamp. S$7.50. A nice deal.

Back in T. Bahru, I decided to work at C.B. as I was with my PC. I had to take a seat outside as the air-conditioned inside was fully packed. And outside there was a lady who looked like Kym Ng… She was exuding a more mature atmosphere and the lady totally distracted me. I went home to work…

*
Barak Obama will nominate Hillary Clinton as his Secretary of State. Does she have any diplomatic experience, as a former First Lady or whatever else? I don’t think so.

No comments: