Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Followed by Bad Dreams

Exhausted when I got out of bed. Why are bad dreams following me? This morning, it was one of my primary-school classmates who was now a dentist. Who knows what kind of job he is holding now in his real life… Because of his malpractice, my teeth dropped off one by one. My mother did not seem particularly concerned. I have some muscle pain. What am I doing while in sleep??

And with members of my high school band. I was already retired from the band while still a 3rd-year student, and the tradition was that all section leaders, as I was one, maintain a degree of authority to younger generation. However, the members were totally ignoring me. So frustrating.

*
Several days ago, I finished “The Mahathir Administration” and started “The Bolivian Diary of Ernesto Che Guevara.” “The Mahathir Administration” is one of those stale poli-sci books, which didn’t inspire me at all. “The Bolivian Diary” is quite a different matter. Whatever political position you have, it’s impossible not to be inspired by this man’s life. In time, I go back to the two other books I’ve read about “Che” and write down how he saw Japan when he visited there. (As a matter of fact, I’ve done so. But those writings were forever gone with my old PC.)

No comments: