Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dream from Hell

Hellish dream!!

It was an express way in America. Gigantic trucks are speeding along the way while bullying a tiny car. And the car decided to set the score with them and started passing them by driving underneath them. The tiny car was slashing the tyres of each truck as it passes them…

A mountain covered by snow and ice. Where is it?? People are there, including me, but it doesn’t seem that they are climbing up the mountain. What are they doing then?? From high up, a big chunk of rocks broke off and fell down upon some of the people. This chunk went further down destroying countless structures in its way before it finally stopped. The survivors were tending those who had been buried under what the rock left behind. Amazingly, some buildings were intact though they were dislocated by pushed by the rock. A few moments later, another chunk (this time much smaller but large enough to cause major damage) fell down from the same point of the mountain burying more people… I was there at the scene and unharmed and I also witnessed how the rocks were falling by satellite videos.

In a wintery US, I am with a group of people again but have no idea who they are. It appears it was a provincial college town. There is a shop where several kinds of sweets and bread are sold. Quite uninteresting. But a guy was placing some large pieces of “maguro” into the shop’s display cabinet. I thought about buying a few but I wondered how I could cook or slice them so that I possibly with others can eat them while they were still fresh and edible. After all I didn’t any.

Yet again, a group of people. This time all Asian-looking. I didn’t understand even a word of the language they were speaking. Among them, there is a man who speaks English and someone asked him where he was from. He answered Canada. “Why did you come down to the US?” I think he replied that’s because of “publicity.” Or it may have been something else. But he replied with one word that starts with “p.”

At a dormitory-like lodging, there are many beds arranged close together. I was still with the Asians. Horrifying!! My bed was right next to the one for K, who originally invited me to Singapore and left here with a huge amount of mess behind. I loudly complained. To him and to others. It seems that he could afford to ignore my complaints only because of his “age,” and others, who knew nothing about what had happened between K and me, were nonchalant. Oh no… Please help me get out of this dream.

I woke up with a pounding heart two days in a row. Am I going crazy?? 昨日の夜、「そうか」のみなさんのありがたいお題目をまたもや聞いてしまったからなぁ。

No comments: