Saturday, January 19, 2008

No Season, No Date

That there is no season is causing problems here, while I’m processing pictures. I try to bring up any memory to know when photos were taken when there are no dates specified. No change of clothing. No change of the color of the sky. It is often extremely hard, or simply impossible, to search and find any clue from images of any person or object in the photos as to when they were taken.

*
I attended the second workshop of TESOL today. Things are becoming a bit complicated and it shouldn’t be so easy to turn what I’m learning into something tangible that can be applied to the real situation, e.g. classrooms. The “the more bizarre you are, the better you are” principle was not something to be observed when I had a teaching job back in Japan.

No comments: