Friday, December 28, 2007

Camera Arrived!!

The camera arrived tonight. It is so much smaller than I expected!! And I found out that I needed an outlet adaptor for battery charge as its specifications are all according to the Japanese standard, making me run to TB Plaza to get the adaptor. Coming back home, I immediately started charging the battery or so I thought. The indicator began flashing, which means it is being charged. The manual says that it takes about 100 minutes to complete the charging. After three hours, the indicator was still flashing and I referred to the thicker manual and it says, if it is rapidly flashing, the battery is having trouble. BOOOOO!! I removed it from the charger and reinserted it into it. Then steady flashing, which I needed to find… NOW IT IS FULLY CHARGED.

No comments: