Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Second Trip to the End of the Land

My second trip to P. Ris, the end of the land. Soon after I left home, I realized that I had forgotten to bring “Orientalism (now page 222).” On bus and train, I can read with concentration. There was no time to go back to home. Moreover, at the entrance gate of the station, the value of my EZLink card was already negative… And I found that the machine system to add value to cards changed and took more than a few minutes to complete a simple transaction.

However, every time I spend a nice time with her, and today was not an exception. I hope I’m not trying to go too fast. I just wish that she continue her learning with or without me. My role is to introduce basic matters to her so that she becomes willing to apply them to further her learning.

*
Remembering my days in Taiwan (2000), I started listening Zhang Hui Mei (A-Mei) again.

*
According to the “Epoch Times – Singapore (1-7 November 2006),” Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew “stressed” in the speech he made in Dallas that “no problem with Falun Gong in Singapore; it enjoys freedom” and wished its practitioners “success in their efforts to gain freedom in mediation [in China].” I don’t know why such an old edition came today. But the content is of significant importance.

No comments: