Saturday, November 17, 2007

Funny Pattern of Sleep Continues

It was 10:30 pm when I got out of bed. Following the funeral music of a few days ago, big noises coming from a construction site irritated me very much, making disappear any energy or willingness to do something constructive from my mind. A construction site destroyed my constructive mind. I, not surprisingly at all, stayed in bed in a petulant fit of pique with earplugs on. And Q came for house cleaning, which disturbed and thus prolonged my sleeping. Anyway, there seems nothing that I should do or enjoy only during the daytime. Eating? I’m not so interested in food in the first place. Sleeping takes precedence over eating, certainly. I cannot think of things I cannot do productively in the night. While feeling that I should alter this funny pattern of sleep, I like the sereneness of the night.

No comments: