Saturday, May 26, 2007

Even My Lens Is Fooling Me

Yesterday, I found the right lens torn. It was the second time. I’m not sure how it happened, but it may be my fingernail that did it. Nonetheless, I was wearing it the whole day feeling some irritation because that damaged lens is the last one and there was no replacement. Trying to sleep, it occurred to me that I’m still keeping the right hard lens. And now I’m wearing a soft lens in the left and a hard in the right.

After dinner, sleep attacked. Irresistible. After about two hours on the sofa, I went to bed. Alas, I was wide awake. As soon as the cooler stopped, I opened the window and heard a mosquito’s buzz. Head-scratching mad!

*
It is so hard to move on… What’s there for me? What’s ahead for me? “I” said years ago, “Guys like us can only be scholars.”

No comments: