Thursday, November 02, 2006

LUDICROUS...

Last night. Q came at about half past ten. Still behaved like my gf. Even tried to sleep in my bed. Asked her to move out and locked the door. Felt so disrupted and intruded. So bad when I am trying to organize my everyday and keep the dark mood at bay. Ignored, avoided her and reminded her of the discussions we had. She seemed not so sure of what I was talking about. Wondered what sort of memory capacity she has.

This morning. She asked me where I was going when I was leaving for work. Doesn’t she know that I have a job now?? Explained about this position to her many weeks ago.

Tonight. Walking down Orchard to go to the gym when she found me. What a strange coincidence!

Right now. SMSed me to say she wants to have a “clean” break and I agreed. At the same time, she talks about my “new gf.” What is happening now is so ludicrous.

No comments: